Pigate Status graphs

vince kd7tww

Mark

Some graphs are not showing in Pigate status under current status. Should I be worried? Pic attached

Thanks for your help!

--
73, de Vince KD7TWW
In what year did the FCC mandate the 1500 Watt PEP limit for amateur radio station

Mark Griffith

There is a bug that I have not yet found where the graphs are empty for an hour after the 0000UTC time change.  I'm still trying to figure out how that happens, but it's not a big priority.

If you are seeing empty graphs at any other times, check that the clock on the PiGate is set correctly.

Mark
KD0QYN

On Tuesday, October 5, 2021, 02:04:40 PM CDT, vince kd7tww <vince@...> wrote:

Mark

Some graphs are not showing in Pigate status under current status.
Should I be worried? Pic attached

Thanks for your help!

--
73, de Vince KD7TWW
In what year did the FCC mandate the 1500 Watt PEP limit for amateur radio station
power output? - Motorola Corp was formally named
"Galvin Manufacturing Corporation" (1928–1947)

vince kd7tww

PiGate time/date is set correctly

Thank you, Mark 73