#pi #linux #flrig How to set uo rpi Menu?? #flrig #pi #linux

John

Using a Pi4b with PiOS (Raspbian).  I want to add additional icons on the drop down Menu and be able to click on those icons to launch programs.

All suggestions are welcome.

John,  W0GN

Larry Dighera

Hello John,

Clicking the Raspberry Pi icon in the upper left hand corner of the display
reveals the drop-down menu. Click the Preferences icon (third from bottom),
and chose Main Menu Editor from the fly-out menu. The user interface is
pretty intuitive. I'm sure you can take it from there.

Best regards,
Larry
WB6BBB

On Wed, 07 Jul 2021 06:38:43 -0700, "John" <radio@netins.net> wrote:

Using a Pi4b with PiOS (Raspbian).  I want to add additional icons on the drop down Menu and be able to click on those icons to launch programs.

All suggestions are welcome.

John,  W0GN

Mark Griffith

There are lots and lots of articles and examples on this you can find via a Google search.  Try that for more detailed info.

Mark
KD0QYN