Topics

Pi 4 Sound card advice

Peter

Edited

I am looking for advice on which sound card to use for recording data from multi antenna's. The cards I have been looking at are,

Audio Injector sound card, this card has 2 inputs

or

Octo 8 channel sound card, this card has 6 inputs which I think is best for my needs.

From what I have read it is best to use a sound card on the external connector

rather than an usb one. There are timing issues with using the usb sound card. Does any member who is using one of these cards have any advice on their use or setup.

73’s Peter