Topics

My experience with the ham load

Mark Griffith

Is this standard Buster release or the special ham radio one that others have been downloading?

Mark
KD0QYN

On Sun, Dec 15, 2019 at 6:04 PM, Mike - KD6BOS
<turncoat69@...> wrote:
I have been trying for hours to get a ssh or vnc connection on iphone or even laptop. I am running on a pi4 w/buster. I am able to get it to switch from wifi to AP and AP ssid shows on phone and laptop. However laptop unable to connect to hotspot and iphone does connect but I cant connect to pi using IP.

Mike - KD6BOS

Ham radio 2.0, with all the apps

Mark Griffith

Well, you'll probably need to connect and HDMI monitor and USB keyboard/mouse to get going.

Once there, open a terminal window and run the raspi-config program:

sudo raspi-config

In there, you can enable SSH and start the VNC server.  Those are not enabled by default.  There are several tutorials on the web about how to do this.

Let it reboot and that should do it.

Mark
KD0QYN