Topics

Looking for a Version 3 board ??? For Sale

James Hertel

I have For Sale an EXTRA version 3 board For a Pi...  $150 shipped All US
Comes with

Modified Irlp Board w/ attached USB sound and a Modified GPIO cable

Tony

On 11/18/19 7:50 AM, James Hertel wrote:
I have For Sale an EXTRA version 3 board For a Pi...  $150 shipped All US
Comes with

Modified Irlp Board w/ attached USB sound and a Modified GPIO cable
The problem with that particular GPIO cable is that it requires snipping 2 RPi GPIO pins to get 26-conductor connection to seat on the pins. One is advised to purchase a 40-pin connector to replace the 26-pin, and avoid snipping the GPIO pins.

I don't like to make "permanent" modifications to something that I may have a use for somewhere else some time. And since I have plenty of old disk drive ribbon cables, it is easy enough to use a 40 pin cable.

Mick - W7CAT
Node 3464