From: RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io [mailto:RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io] On Behalf Of Dan Dicke via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2020 5:04 PM
To: RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io
Subject: [RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio] Looking for a TNC2PI

Hello all,
I’m looking for someone that has a TNC2PI preferable still as a kit that you have decided not to build. I am finishing a project connecting packet radio and AREDN mesh for our county. We have 60+ packet stations in strategic positions that will remain and we are building a AREDN Mesh Network to tie into SOCAL network. I have a raspberry pi with two TNC2PIs and a MikroTik 5ghz dish and a second dish and hAP ac lite and I was fortunate enough that Doug had a kit and sold me. So I need one more to complete the project

Thanks
Dan

Dan Dicke Electric
Sent via IPhone

Dan Dicke

Brian I’ll get back to you when I get home and try to type up what I am doing. I am learning bpq never used it I’m learning mesh net have two antennas and two hAP ac lites and I have connected to the local mesh. But I will tell you later the rest

Dan Dicke Electric
Sent via IPhone

Dan Dicke Electric
Sent via IPhone

On Feb 12, 2020, at 16:46, Daniel Dicke <ke6nyt@...> wrote:

Brian I’ll get back to you when I get home and try to type up what I am doing. I am learning bpq never used it I’m learning mesh net have two antennas and two hAP ac lites and I have connected to the local mesh. But I will tell you later the rest

Dan Dicke Electric
Sent via IPhone

On Feb 12, 2020, at 06:38, Brian Webster via Groups.Io <radiowebst=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I don't have one Dan but I would be very interested to hear about this project and how you are interconnecting the systems and what services you may be offering over the AREDN mesh from the packet side. I am currently looking at a project doing something similar.

Brian N2KGC

I’m looking for someone that has a TNC2PI preferable still as a kit that you have decided not to build. I am finishing a project connecting packet radio and AREDN mesh for our county. We have 60+ packet stations in strategic positions that will remain and we are building a AREDN Mesh Network to tie into SOCAL network. I have a raspberry pi with two TNC2PIs and a MikroTik 5ghz dish and a second dish and hAP ac lite and I was fortunate enough that Doug had a kit and sold me. So I need one more to complete the project

Thanks
Dan

Dan Dicke Electric
Sent via IPhone

dkc2030@...

I have two of them (1200 Baud).  One is a factory built unit and the other is a kit built unit - assembled.  I started with the kit built unit and could never get it to work so I bought a factory unit that worked.  It turned out that the kit unit had the wrong PICs in it and when swapped with the correct ones it works perfectly.  Coastal Chipworks is now out of business so for the time being, the only ones available are in the hands of people who bought them.

Make me an offer if you are interested.
Dave Christensen - KD7UM

Bill WA4OPQ

If you need a TNC right away you can get the TNC-pi9k6  Etsy listing

And a new low cost TNC should be available soon: nino tnc