Libre DataBase reports

fredkendig

Trying to work with dates (multi century) in a Family Tree Libre Database. Using "trick" of January 1 to indicate approximated dates.  The data is sorted on dates, formated as YYYYMMDD, including approximated dates, but only confirmed dates should be printed.  Need information to disable the print of aproximated dates in report.  What is syntax for the "Conditional Print" ?   Used LIKE `****-01-01` in calc spreadsheet to create a column that shows all dates except the ones with 01-01, which are not printed.

fredkendig

Probably true, but this is the smartest group, and just maybe someone knows the answer or can make a suggestion.

Tab® S2

Tony

On 10/5/21 4:33 PM, fredkendig via groups.io wrote:
Family Tree Libre Database ...

http://libreoffice.org/get-help/community-support/

fredkendig

Thank you, Tony, that is what I hoped for. Now I will go to the correct place for the answer. Thank You !