Topics

KillHotspot

Lee Moberg / KI7LEE

In the readme.txt file it says to run KillHotspot to turn off the hotspot and that networking would then operate normally.  It does not.

If it operated normally, I would be able to click the networking icon and get a list of available networks to choose from.  There are lots of posts recommending manually editing the wpa_supplicant.conf file with the desired network.

Why can't I just click, choose, enter password, like I can on a 3 year old raspian image?

Regards,

Lee Moberg
KI7LEE

Dave Slotter, W3DJS

Lee,

Please upgrade from the W3DJS image to its successor, HamPi and you will not have that issue to contend with.

For information on where to download the HamPi image, and for support, please join https://groups.io/g/Ham-Pi

- Dave
  W3DJS

Lee Moberg / KI7LEE

That worked much better, thanks.  Love the logo too.

Lee