Topics

HamClock Resize?

Grover Cleveland

I've searched but cannot find the method to resize HamClock so it fits better on the official 7" Pi screen.
Thanks,
K7TP

Jason A. Powell

There is no way to resize beyond the modes available when you compile it.

Jason
KD8FMR
Cincinnati, OH

On Fri, Oct 2, 2020 at 4:50 PM Grover Cleveland via groups.io <k7tp=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I've searched but cannot find the method to resize HamClock so it fits better on the official 7" Pi screen.
Thanks,
K7TP

Jack Spitznagel (KD4IZ)

If you have HamClock “almost” fitting the Pi display in fullscreen and the window banner bar width is the problem, remember that you can click the right mouse button on the bar which will bring up a context menu. That menu has the option to “undecorate” the window... which will put the window in “kiosk mode” - no banner bar. You can continue to use the mouse or touchscreen to change each section of the HamClock display as needed.

I did this on a dedicated Pi HamClock setup that otherwise is only occasionally use to monitor D-Rats or hotspot dashboards. Makes for a great desktop real-time display.

Jack - KD4IZ