Topics

FLrig update

Ron Liekens

Hi,

I have seen that there is a newer release of the FLrig cat definitions in Windows OS. This contains the definitions for the Icom IC-R30. I cannot see them included in the Raspbery edition. Is there a site where I can find the latest release? Maybe I can adopt the Win OS cat files for use on the Raspberry Pi.

73' Ron
on2ron

Jeff Townsend

Use KM4ACK’s wonderful scripts to install it.
You can build from source and get the latest.

On Apr 28, 2020, at 10:32 AM, Ron Liekens <r.e.liekens@...> wrote:

Hi,

I have seen that there is a newer release of the FLrig cat definitions in Windows OS. This contains the definitions for the Icom IC-R30. I cannot see them included in the Raspbery edition. Is there a site where I can find the latest release? Maybe I can adopt the Win OS cat files for use on the Raspberry Pi.

73' Ron
on2ron

Chuck M

Used KM4ACK's scrip today to update to latest version of fldigi and other programs I had installed on this card.

Current version no longer has option for using Hamlib and rigctld.  Having problems getting new arrangement working okay.

Have a Connect Systems, CS-108G radio, signalink, Pi4B with 4GB of memory.  Same radio as the Xeigu X-108G radio with Manual says that the ICOM IC-7000 should be used for a standard alternate rig setup.  flrig will read and control radio with IC-7200 as radio choice.  But won't link into fldigi for me.

Need help on getting link to work or how to add Hamlib and rigctld back into the software.

Thanks
Chuck
KD9DVB

On Tuesday, April 28, 2020, 11:23:37 AM EDT, Jeff Townsend <wb8lyj@...> wrote:

Use KM4ACK’s wonderful scripts to install it.
You can build from source and get the latest.

On Apr 28, 2020, at 10:32 AM, Ron Liekens <r.e.liekens@...> wrote:

Hi,

I have seen that there is a newer release of the FLrig cat definitions in Windows OS. This contains the definitions for the Icom IC-R30. I cannot see them included in the Raspbery edition. Is there a site where I can find the latest release? Maybe I can adopt the Win OS cat files for use on the Raspberry Pi.

73' Ron
on2ron

Ron Liekens

I have KM4ACK's build on the Pi for some months now, but I only want to update the library. What is the script to update the data.

73' Ron
ON2RON