Topics

Fldigi TX off freq on waterfall on only 20m

Walter

OK so here is a problem I have had for a long while.

When I use Fldigi on my TS-2000 and the Pi4B setup When I TX the signal is low by about 500 hz.  But this is only the case on 20m.  on 80m and 40m it is off by only a few Hz.  But on receive it is dead on,

How do I calibrate for 20m without affecting the other bands?  So far in the settings it appears to be a universal adjustment only.  Is there another answer?

Thanks everyone.

--
In Christ, Until He Come, Perhaps Today . . .
73

Mark Griffith

You don't say which mode.  FT8? PSK?

Mark