Topics

fldigi on raspberry pi 3 B +

Charles Albert

Well, fellow hams, I know you think I'm crazy but here goes; loaded fldigi on 3 different pis with the same result. I am using a signalink USB device and NO rig control, using a ICOM 737. The fldigi decodes great, but the PTT doesn't work. I have read of others with successful results with the Signalink, I feel sure there is a setting I"m missing. Any thoughts??  Charles- -KK4AC

Mark Griffith

Does the PTT red LED on the Signalink come on?

Mark
KD0QYN