FLDIGI, empty receive screen

Carlos

Good morning everyone.

Pi4 raspbian 10
FLDIGI 4.1.01
Yeasu FT1000 MP MKV

This is a strange one.  I am not getting any text coming into the receive window, when I TX my info prints on the TX window.
I can select a signal from the waterfall or channel view where text IS PRINTING, however, nothing is printing on the RX screen.
Gone over all settings in the config screen and all seems normal.  Compared settings to my Linux PC and can't seem to find any difference.

On JTDX it TX/RX just fine, but not on FLDIGI.
All constructive suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Carlos
KE5DFK

David Ranch

What mode are you hoping to decode?  At first guess of your issue, you're assuming Fldigi will decode say JT8 but it doesn't support *any* of the time-domain WSJT modes.

   http://www.w1hkj.com/FldigiHelp/mode_table_page.html

On 10/17/2021 08:00 AM, Carlos via groups.io wrote:
Good morning everyone.

Pi4 raspbian 10
FLDIGI 4.1.01
Yeasu FT1000 MP MKV

This is a strange one.  I am not getting any text coming into the receive window, when I TX my info prints on the TX window.
I can select a signal from the waterfall or channel view where text IS PRINTING, however, nothing is printing on the RX screen.
Gone over all settings in the config screen and all seems normal.  Compared settings to my Linux PC and can't seem to find any difference.

On JTDX it TX/RX just fine, but not on FLDIGI.
All constructive suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Carlos
KE5DFK

Mark Griffith

Did you change any of the default screen colors in FLDIGI?

Mark
KD0QYN

On Sun, Oct 17, 2021 at 10:00 AM Carlos via groups.io <carlos_u=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Good morning everyone.

Pi4 raspbian 10
FLDIGI 4.1.01
Yeasu FT1000 MP MKV

This is a strange one.  I am not getting any text coming into the receive window, when I TX my info prints on the TX window.
I can select a signal from the waterfall or channel view where text IS PRINTING, however, nothing is printing on the RX screen.
Gone over all settings in the config screen and all seems normal.  Compared settings to my Linux PC and can't seem to find any difference.

On JTDX it TX/RX just fine, but not on FLDIGI.
All constructive suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Carlos
KE5DFK

Carlos

Mainly PSK, I would say 95% of the time would be PSK, with a little RTTY.
No colors changed for the screens or WF.

JTDX reference was to indicate the USB sound card and interface work.

Thanks
Carlos
KE5DFK