From: RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io <RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io> on behalf of Troy - K4JDA via groups.io <troy.davis@...>
Sent: Friday, June 19, 2020 10:46:59 PM
To: RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io <RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io>
Subject: [RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio] FIeld Day specific logging with Rig interface

Any thoughts on a Field Day specific logging app with rig interface (to capture freq/band, mode, etc) that runs on the pi?

CQR log doesn’t really fit for Field Day.

Im looking at so2sdr, but I’m not sure I get how it operates - need to play with it a bit more:
https://github.com/n4ogw/so2sdr

any other apps to look at?