Topics

/dev/ttyUSB0 device not responding

VK2AHB

I have just re-flashed Buster and installed Build-a-pi.  flrig can't configure the USB port with  error  "Transceiver is not responding"

I tried flrig on the laptop and all is OK.
ls -sal *USB*
0 crw-rw---- 1 root dialout 188, 0 Sep  7 10:10 ttyUSB0

pi is a member of dialout group.  I've never seen this behaviour before.

Paul VK2AHB

N5XMT

ssh in and do sudo raspi-config
go to interfacing and serial port.
disable logins to the serial port and enable the hardware.