Topics

D-Rats and gpsd

daniel boggiano

Hey gang,

has anyone ever used d-rats with gpsd? I’ve been trying but have been unsuccessful. I have found only one historical post on an old board about it and tried those instructions.

thank you

Ray Adkins

I use a pi 3b with a GPS dongle an conky an drats

Work good. What issue r u having

Ray

daniel boggiano

Edited

Thanks for responding. I guess my issue is setting up the god config in d rats. I have gpsd running with the dongle. Gpsmon and cgps -s both show the dongle is receiving. So in d rats, for the gps port, I have tried net:localhost:2947, net:127.0.0.1:2947 and I have even changed the gpsd config file from that ip to 0.0.0.0 and tried that all with no luck.

any advice is appreciated.

danny