Topics

CubicSDR on Raspberry Pi 3B+ Queue is full

K4LXY

I'm running EasyPlay/CubicSDR on a Raspberry 3 B+ to monitor CW bands.  It works well but often cuts in and out.  The bash readout says this when it happens:  "3.1 iqDataOutQueue output queue is full, discard process."  I'm guessing that is causing the problem.  Does that seem right, and what can I reconfigure to fix that? I've played with sampling rates, etc though haven't very systematically tried changing the GPU Memory yet.
I'm new to Raspberry Pi so may be overlooking something simple.
Suggestions appreciated.

Thanks
73 Howard K4LXY

K4LXY

In addition, I get another message:  "DemodulatorThread;;run() cannot push anti into audioOutputQueue, is full"
Howard K4LXY

Ray Wells

Howard,

Never used the software but Google took me here -
https://github.com/cjcliffe/CubicSDR/issues/486 - where that problem is mentioned, just scroll down a bit.

Ray vk2tv

On 7/12/19 6:40 am, K4LXY wrote:
In addition, I get another message:  "DemodulatorThread;;run() cannot push anti into audioOutputQueue, is full"
Howard K4LXY

K4LXY

Thanks, Ray.  I hadn't seen that one.  One of the problems is described (lack of CPU power) though no solution given. Earlier today I tried various GPU Memory settings.  Right now it is at 100 and I haven't had a problem since.   Fingers crossed.
Thanks
Howard K4LXY