CatRotator

Johnny IZ8EWD

CatRotator is the new sofware to control antenna rotators.

Main features:
- more than one rotator at the same time;
- communicate with other softwares using UDP protocol;
- open source, multi-platform (available also for Raspberry Pi OS), free.

The new version 1.2.0 of CatRotator is now available for download https://www.pianetaradio.it/blog/catrotator/

Change log:
+ plus / minus buttons to increment / decrement position
+ manage rotators with overlap
+ WSJT-X moon tracking
+ AirScout airplane tracking

Tony

Very interesting I think. Please provide a link to the source code, thank you. I can't find it within the (translated here) link in your post.

On Wed, Sep 21, 2022 at 02:21 PM, Tony wrote:
Very interesting I think. Please provide a link to the source code, thank you. I can't find it within the (translated here) link in your post.
https://github.com/PianetaRadio/CatRotator

Johnny IZ8EWD

The new version 1.3.0 of CatRotator is now available.
The main news is the automatic satellite tracking using the software PreviSat.

Change log:
+ Tracking satellites with PreviSat
* Updated to library Hamlib 4.5 beta
* Code optimization and Bugs correction