Topics

Case for TNC-Pi9K6 and RPi4 or 4B

KE0WFF@...

Hello all,

I am looking for a case that will fit the TNC-Pi9K6 and a RPi4 or RPi4B.  Space for a fan and/or battery pack would be nice, but not necessary.  Any suggestions on a built one or 3D printer plans (.stl files) would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks

KE0WFF

Steve KC1AWV

Here's the top:

Here's the bottom:

Just need some longer screws to tie it all together.

Steve KC1AWV

--
Steve Miller
KC1AWV

KE0WFF@...

Steve,

Thank you very much for posting those links.  I'll give those a shot and let you know how it goes.

-Shaun, KE0WFF

Mark Griffith

I just today sent an email to the PiGateCase.com guy. I sent him a Pi4 and he will design a case that allows two stacked boards and a fan on the end.

It will be a couple weeks before he comes up with something if you want to wait.

Let me know if you are interested.

Mark
KD0QYN

On Fri, Nov 8, 2019 at 2:34 PM, KE0WFF@...
<KE0WFF@...> wrote:
Hello all,

I am looking for a case that will fit the TNC-Pi9K6 and a RPi4 or RPi4B.  Space for a fan and/or battery pack would be nice, but not necessary.  Any suggestions on a built one or 3D printer plans (.stl files) would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks

KE0WFF

KE0WFF@...

Mark,

Definitely interested in the design that PiGateCase.com guy comes up with, especially if he integrates a fan. Please keep me posted

-Shaun, KE0WFF

Terry L. Morris