Topics

Accessing USB devices in .net core

Charles Gallo

Hey Guys,
Playing with some code (real preliminary) that will require accessing the USB from .net core or the RPi (3B and later)

Anyone done so?  Tricks?  Examples?

--
73 de KG2V
Charles Gallo

Brus-Per

Charles,

Are you trying to localize/find the USB ports and the devices connected to them or are you attempting to read/write to a specific port? I assume you already know that Raspbian (Debian/Linux) treats USB ports as any tty-device.

I'm sorry but when it comes to RPi:s I'm only using Golang so I can not be of much help when it comes to .net on the RPi.

Best,
Brus-Per, SM6EIK

Charles Albert

Thanks for responding, I think I'll try installing it on my newly
purchased RasPi 4. It has more beef in it.

On Wed, Sep 2, 2020 at 5:14 PM <@BrusPer> wrote:

Charles,

Are you trying to localize/find the USB ports and the devices connected to them or are you attempting to read/write to a specific port? I assume you already know that Raspbian (Debian/Linux) treats USB ports as any tty-device.

I'm sorry but when it comes to RPi:s I'm only using Golang so I can not be of much help when it comes to .net on the RPi.

Best,
Brus-Per, SM6EIK

Charles Gallo

I'm actually trying to do both, enumerate what devices are there, device detect, and then send/receive

http://www.thegallos.com