Can I program Teensy when connected to Pi

Mat Murdock

Easy fix.  Re-flash your Teensy.  Everything you need his here: http://www.wvcarc.com/p/tnc-96k-resources.html

Slide JP4 and 3 over and you should be good to go.

Mat

Alan Whitman

Mat,

The lights no longer cycle when powering up (they did before I tried to re-flash).

I’ve attached a photo of the top.

Thanks!
--
Alan7114p K6ZY

Mat Murdock

You can flash it while connected.  Do the lights cycle when you power the TNC up?   Send me a picture of top of the TNC.

Mat

Alan Whitman

I had been struggling with getting the Pi and TNC Pi-9k6 (Teensy 3.6) to talk with each other.  I have researched this quite a bit and tried every combination I could find.  BTW, I did enable serial ports on the Pi and they are listed, but they would not connect.

In desperation, I tried re-flashing the Teensy 3.6.  I did it when it was in circuit with the Pi.  I think that I may have completely stopped it from working by doing this.  Is it possible to do this or am I just reduced to buying a new Teensy?  I will remove the Teensy from the board to re-flash or to replace it with new board.

Any advice will be appreciated.
--
Alan7114p K6ZY