FLDIGI 4.1.19 RPi4 GPIO PTT

David Cummings

Thanks Steve, will keep an eye on that other group. So many groups, so little time😉

73’s Dave WA5TET

Steve AG7GN

Hi Dave,

I reported this problem to Dave Freese, W1HKJ, right after 4.1.19 was released. He promptly fixed it and the fix is in the development release, currently at 4.1.19.04. Mosts of the Fldigi related posts are in the linuxham groups.io group.

73,

Steve AG7GN

David Cummings

Anyone having an issue with GPIO control for PTT on an RPi4 with FLDIGI 4.1.19?  I see that GPIO 25 is set for an output type but unable to key transmitter.  Same GPIO is working with Direwolf without issue.
Thanks,
Dave WA5TET