Topics

Best log SW on Pi for WFD?

Troy - K4JDA

What’s the best Pi logging SW to use for Winter Field Day? Thinking about doing Pi only ...

Lee - WB4QOJ

Watching for answers .

Lee WB4QOJ

On Sat, Jan 23, 2021, 10:35 PM Troy - K4JDA <troy.davis@...> wrote:
What’s the best Pi logging SW to use for Winter Field Day? Thinking about doing Pi only ...

Glen - G0SBN

Hi Troy

I'm not saying it's the best, but Fldigi may be worth checking out if using data modes. I noticed in the Fldigi configuration there's options to setup a multi-op Field Day logging Server/Client.

73 Glen

Glen - G0SBN

Troy

Do a quick search on YouTube for "Fldigi field day" there's a couple of videos which may help if needed.

73 Glen

Heath Petty

I was planning on using: https://github.com/scotthibbs/FDLog_Enhanced  It has support for winter field day.

-Heath