SSTV for the RPi ?

Bill P.

Does SSTV software exist for the Pi ? Hardware here is a Pi-3b+ with sound card that runs wsjt-x for my portable stations.     Bill K6ACJ

On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 11:26 AM bbillp <b.bill.p@...> wrote:
Does SSTV software exist for the Pi ? Hardware here is a Pi-3b+ with sound card that runs wsjt-x for my portable stations.     Bill K6ACJ

Kingston, WA
K7VE

Yes…QSSTV is on the HamPi image or can be downloaded here:  https://sourceforge.net/projects/qsstv/

John WI6P

Does SSTV software exist for the Pi ? Hardware here is a Pi-3b+ with sound card that runs wsjt-x for my portable stations.     Bill K6ACJ

Bill P.

Thanks for the SSTV suggestions, is QSSTV an ISO image or an app to install with sudo apt-get install ???? Thanks for the info .... Bill acj

On Fri, Jan 1, 2021 at 10:14 AM bbillp <b.bill.p@...> wrote:
Thanks for the SSTV suggestions, is QSSTV an ISO image or an app to install with sudo apt-get install  ????   Thanks for the info .... Bill acj

Kingston, WA
K7VE

N5XMT

Sourceforge has nothing there, just empty pages.

On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 1:27 PM John Lauber <jlauber@...> wrote:

Yes…QSSTV is on the HamPi image or can be downloaded here:  https://sourceforge.net/projects/qsstv/

John WI6P

Does SSTV software exist for the Pi ? Hardware here is a Pi-3b+ with sound card that runs wsjt-x for my portable stations.     Bill K6ACJ

Larry Greenwald

Hi John,
You might try KM4ACK's Build-A-Pi. It will build and install QSSTV for you.  I have used build-a-pi to install Ham Software on both RPi3 and RPi4 systems. You can install one app or several.  https://github.com/km4ack/pi-build

73
Larry - WB0SIO

--
Larry. - WB0SIO