Ham Pi 1.0 Up and Running

John Nicholas

Thanks to all that helped, I now have my Ham Pi up and running.

I had trouble with both the Mac and PC recognizing the SD card. I ended up doing an erase and format on the PC and Balena Etcher flashed the image. It also verified the image. At 86% completed verification, it hung. I tried several things watching it all afternoon. Nothing would release the hang, so I loaded the SD card into the Pi and nothing.

I move back to the Mac erased the card and formatted to MS Dos Fat. Flashed the image with Balena etcher and verified it. Loaded it into the Pi and nothing.

Back to the Mac erase and flash again.

Success!

I am finished for the day and will start fresh in the morning exploring Linux and the Ham Pi collection.

73

de KEoZUW John