Topics

Voice & cw logging with a remote flrig #networking #flrig

Randon Loeb

I want to control my ft-891 remotely with flrig on a rpi.

I'm trying to figure out how best to log, which will be low volume phone and cw for the time being.

I'm currently used to n1mm and like its contest forms, but open to change if I have to.

I'll be controlling the pi/flrig over vnc/rdp from a windows laptop. I was hoping to keep n1mm on the windows laptop as-is, but somehow have n1mm aware of what frequency the rig is on when logging. Is that possible? Is there some protocol/service that software can poll a rig it doesn't control?

Or, is there a logging option that integrates well with flrig either on the pi, or over the network?

Thanks! 73
Randy KN4YRM

Glenn VE9GJ

If you are thinking of FT8 check out Gridtracker. I think it will do what you want.
73
Glenn VE9GJ