Topics

TNC_Pi Jumpers?

Dan Dicke

I have two TNC-Pi 2’s and I just received three from someone and they were to be TNC-Pi 2’s but they have jumpers on them?! What are the Jumpers for and these are obviously NOT TNC-Pi 2’s

Dan

Mark Griffith

A photo would be helpful.

Mark
KD0QYN

On Thu, Feb 6, 2020 at 6:13 PM, Dan Dicke via Groups.Io
<res0xgcr@...> wrote:
I have two TNC-Pi 2’s and I just received three from someone and they were to be TNC-Pi 2’s but they have jumpers on them?!  What are the Jumpers for and these are obviously NOT TNC-Pi 2’s

Dan

I have pix of a half dozen different TNC-PI PCBs here

Tadd --- Sent from Planet X

<res0xgcr@...> wrote:
I have two TNC-Pi 2’s and I just received three from someone and they were to be TNC-Pi 2’s but they have jumpers on them?!  What are the Jumpers for and these are obviously NOT TNC-Pi 2’s

Dan

Dan Dicke

Never mind. They aren’t tnc-pi 2’s so it doesn’t matter. They won’t work for my project. Thanks for responding

Dan

Dan Dicke Electric
Sent via IPhone