Direwolf error - Temporary failure in name resolution

This looks like a DNS or network issue.  Open a shell on your Raspberry Pi and run either

And see if you get a result.

If it returns an address try

and
traceroute noam.aprs2.net

to see if you can reach it.  If not, then you have a DNS or network issue.
Also see http://www.aprs-is.net/APRSServers.aspx

On Sat, Nov 2, 2019 at 12:24 PM CAL KUTEMEIER <n9ko@...> wrote:
Need help in getting the N1AAE "APRS RX/TX IGATE AND DIGIPEATER" running.  When I execute the " direwolf " command,

there are several lines of results that show things are OK.  Then there is an endless string of error messages in

red  "  Can't get address for IGate server noam.aprs2.net, Temporary failure in name resolution  ".   Do I need to

go to some other website and register my call and aprs designator, ie N9KO-5?  I have gotten my passcode and

entered it into the program.

Tnx
N9KO
Cal