Subscription changes don't work

Allen Woolfrey

I've tried several timed to change to receive only daily summaries, but continue to receive every email.  Can this be fixed?

73, Al - va3iaw

Paul KC7PMU

Be sure to click the "Save" button after making your changes.

Paul  kc7pmu

Allen Woolfrey

I have, tried several times.  Puzzling.

Allen Woolfrey

Interesting group, but the individual messaged are flooding my mailbox.  Set to Special Notices only, still getting individual messaged.  Subscription software not working right.

73 , Al - va3iaw

Paul KC7PMU

I checked Daily Summary only. That has worked for me.

Maybe a moderator can answer your issue.

Paul kc7pmu

Alan Melia

Did you change it on the web site?? some ISP munge the address so the email changes dont always work.

Alan
G3NYK

Interesting group, but the individual messaged are flooding my mailbox.  Set to Special Notices only, still getting individual messaged.  Subscription software not working right.

73 , Al - va3iaw

Allen Woolfrey

See screenshot.  Just accessed website, but made no changes.

Alan Melia

That is odd Allen they only way that should happen is if you have two subscriptions to the Group. put that one to ''no email'' and see what happens.
Alan
G3NYK