Topics

Ubuntu19.10 & Raspi4

Roger Reeves M0ROJ

Good news. Just seen the announcement that Ubuntu 19.10 will support RasPi 4.

Marty Hartwell

Hi

There was a Ubuntu 1?.something awhile ago the worked on the Raspberry Pi 2. I

tried it out back then and reverted back to the Raspian Jessie I think. So I am not

surprised that 19.10 will be supported on the Raspi4. I will be submitting an order

soon to get a pi4 with 4GB of memory and some other things I haven't yet decided on.

Marty kd8bj

On 10/17/19 4:08 PM, Roger Reeves M0ROJ wrote:
Good news. Just seen the announcement that Ubuntu 19.10 will support RasPi 4.

Vince A

@Roger
Awesome! Thanks for the tip!

On Oct 17 2019, at 3:08 pm, Roger Reeves M0ROJ via Groups.Io <m0roj@...> wrote:
Good news. Just seen the announcement that Ubuntu 19.10 will support RasPi 4.
Sent from Mailspring