New member

Terry Morris

Hello Randy,
I think you mean fldigi, not fldili. fldigi is a great program that runs well on Raspberry Pi. I haven't done anything with wsjt-x yet. Have fun.

Terry - KB8AMZ
Brimfield Twp, OH USA EN91hd
Linux User# 412308, Ubuntu User# 34905, PCARS#78, NAQCC#6668, QRP-ARCI#8855, SKCC#14195

On Fri, May 17, 2019 at 10:09 PM Terry Morris via Groups.Io <terry.kb8amz=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Funny how this thread began and has branched into to something entirely different, "New member Thanks for the add.  I am interested in getting a pi for wsjt-x and fldifli. I am disabled and low income. Any help is appreciated.

Randy ka4nma"

Terry Morris

Funny how this thread began and has branched into to something entirely different, "New member Thanks for the add.  I am interested in getting a pi for wsjt-x and fldifli. I am disabled and low income. Any help is appreciated.

Randy ka4nma"

anthonyp@...

Hello Randy,

Welcome, glad you are here. I am fairly new to the Raspberry Pi myself and have learned a great deal from following KM4ACK on Youtube. Jason has been a huge help to me and he although he might not have touched on wsjt-x he certainly has done a lot with flrig, fldigi, JS8, Winlink etc.

Good luck

--
Anthony - KD8QWH

David Ranch <dranch@...>

Hello Randy,

Welcome to the group.

  For Fldigi, you're going to want to read this on how to compile your own version:  http://www.w1hkj.com/doku/doku.php?id=howto:building_on_debian-ubuntu-mint

     There are LOTS of other websites that cover this topic as well.  Basic searches like "Fldigi Raspberry Pi" will bring up nice sites such as: http://oh8stn.org/blog/2018/05/24/wsjt-x-fldigi-on-raspberry-pi/

  For WSJT-X, binaries are already available:

     https://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/k1jt/wsjtx.html

     and an installation guide at https://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/k1jt/Quick_Start_WSJT-X_2.0.pdf

On 04/24/2019 01:39 AM, Randy Davenport wrote:
Thanks for the add.  I am interested in getting a pi for wsjt-x and fldifli. I am disabled and low income. Any help is appreciated.

Randy ka4nma

Randy Davenport ka4nma