New member

Randy Davenport ka4nma

Thanks for the add.  I am interested in getting a pi for wsjt-x and fldifli. I am disabled and low income. Any help is appreciated.

Randy ka4nma

David Ranch <dranch@...>

Hello Randy,

Welcome to the group.

  For Fldigi, you're going to want to read this on how to compile your own version:  http://www.w1hkj.com/doku/doku.php?id=howto:building_on_debian-ubuntu-mint

     There are LOTS of other websites that cover this topic as well.  Basic searches like "Fldigi Raspberry Pi" will bring up nice sites such as: http://oh8stn.org/blog/2018/05/24/wsjt-x-fldigi-on-raspberry-pi/

  For WSJT-X, binaries are already available:

     https://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/k1jt/wsjtx.html

     and an installation guide at https://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/k1jt/Quick_Start_WSJT-X_2.0.pdf

On 04/24/2019 01:39 AM, Randy Davenport wrote:
Thanks for the add.  I am interested in getting a pi for wsjt-x and fldifli. I am disabled and low income. Any help is appreciated.

Randy ka4nma

anthonyp@...

Hello Randy,

Welcome, glad you are here. I am fairly new to the Raspberry Pi myself and have learned a great deal from following KM4ACK on Youtube. Jason has been a huge help to me and he although he might not have touched on wsjt-x he certainly has done a lot with flrig, fldigi, JS8, Winlink etc.

Good luck

--
Anthony - KD8QWH

Terry Morris

Funny how this thread began and has branched into to something entirely different, "New member Thanks for the add.  I am interested in getting a pi for wsjt-x and fldifli. I am disabled and low income. Any help is appreciated.

Randy ka4nma"

Terry Morris

Hello Randy,
I think you mean fldigi, not fldili. fldigi is a great program that runs well on Raspberry Pi. I haven't done anything with wsjt-x yet. Have fun.

Terry - KB8AMZ
Brimfield Twp, OH USA EN91hd
Linux User# 412308, Ubuntu User# 34905, PCARS#78, NAQCC#6668, QRP-ARCI#8855, SKCC#14195