Pi E-mail to Use ARDOP/ARDOP2 CORRECTED

Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ

So, now that  I have the ARDOP and ARDOP2 compiled (loaded ARDOP2) and loaded on the TNC-Pi9k6..

What software is needed to send e-mails with a Radiogram or other form as it sits on the Pi?

Are they any pre-configured R Pi IMG files out there that only require a few edits to a config file
to enter my Call Sign, grid, etc... similar to that of the PiGate system?

73s, Ed - KD9FRQ

Jens oh6eln

I have been using my teensy ardop tnc with linbpq software for sending emails.
Linbpq is not the easiest to set up imho.
Arim and PAT are only compatible with the software ardop/ardop2 TNCs AFAIK.
Some progress to make arim compatible with the teensy might be ongoing. :)

Jerome Kutche

I use PiLinBPQ.. Nice… Not hard to set up with the instructions and some patients.. Well worth it..

So, now that  I have the ARDOP and ARDOP2 compiled (loaded ARDOP2) and loaded on the TNC-Pi9k6..

What software is needed to send e-mails with a Radiogram or other form as it sits on the Pi?

Are they any pre-configured R Pi IMG files out there that only require a few edits to a config file

to enter my Call Sign, grid, etc... similar to that of the PiGate system?

73s, Ed - KD9FRQ

Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ

Please share a bpq.cfg file and notes on what to edit so i can get this up and running with ARDOP/ARDOP2 and HF (target is 20m)

On 11/7/2018 5:16 AM, Jerome Kutche wrote:

I use PiLinBPQ.. Nice… Not hard to set up with the instructions and some patients.. Well worth it..

So, now that  I have the ARDOP and ARDOP2 compiled (loaded ARDOP2) and loaded on the TNC-Pi9k6..

What software is needed to send e-mails with a Radiogram or other form as it sits on the Pi?

Are they any pre-configured R Pi IMG files out there that only require a few edits to a config file

to enter my Call Sign, grid, etc... similar to that of the PiGate system?

73s, Ed - KD9FRQ

Jerome Kutche

I do not have any notes.. But if you look at the last several ports you will see I have 5 ARDOP Ports…

Two are ARDOP version 1 Ports 2 are ARDOP Version 2 ports the last one if on VHF and experimental.

I am out all day today but by Friday or the weekend I am available by phone….  73 jerry N9LYA

https://packet-radio.net/2018/09/complex-bpq32-cfg-from-n9lya/

Please share a bpq.cfg file and notes on what to edit so i can get this up and running with ARDOP/ARDOP2 and HF (target is 20m)

On 11/7/2018 5:16 AM, Jerome Kutche wrote:

I use PiLinBPQ.. Nice… Not hard to set up with the instructions and some patients.. Well worth it..

So, now that  I have the ARDOP and ARDOP2 compiled (loaded ARDOP2) and loaded on the TNC-Pi9k6..

What software is needed to send e-mails with a Radiogram or other form as it sits on the Pi?

Are they any pre-configured R Pi IMG files out there that only require a few edits to a config file

to enter my Call Sign, grid, etc... similar to that of the PiGate system?

73s, Ed - KD9FRQ

John G8BPQ

Jerry's config file is pretty terrifying, even to me!

I'm in the process of writing instructions and scripts to set up a simple LinBPQ Webmail client system. Hopefully I'll have it finished in the next day or two.

73, John G8BPQ

On 08/11/2018 10:57, Jerome Kutche wrote:

[...]

Jerry,

Thank you for the link. I actually saw that last night and downloaded it so I had CFG to start LinBPQ for the first time.  I got an error stating it was too large.  I must have messed something up when editing what I thought with the GridLoc, etc...

73s, Ed, KD9FRQ

On 11/8/2018 4:57 AM, Jerome Kutche wrote:

[...]

John, G8BPQ,

Thank you. I look forward to them.

My goal is to be able to setup a "Send" station like the PiGate using ARDOP/ARDOP2 on HF for use in a Disaster as well as the RMS PiGate "Receive" station or be able to connect to any other ARDOP/ARDOP2 RMS station out there.

73s, Ed, KD9FRQ

On 11/8/2018 5:50 AM, John Wiseman wrote:
[...]

Yea it is very aggressive… I will be honest it terrifies me at times.. As I make changes I always keep a backup.. Regardless of your config.. That is always a good idea.. You can quickly get back to were you were… 😊