Digipeater and tracker combined

Tim Huffaker

I’m building an APRS system to track sag vehicles for a bike event. It would help if I could track and digipeate in the same Raspberry Pi. This would help extend the coverage where one vehicle would repeate another the broadcast itself.
Can Dierwolf support both functions simultaneously.

Tim
KM4ESU

Yes