Topics

12V Power for the Pi (was Re: [RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio] Getting back to the RPi)n

Eric

I don't think a transformer will pass a signal of a few Hz without doing weird things to the signal's waveform.

Thank you for including the link. I had not read that before. That was interesting to read.

The State of Confusion...that's where I got my driving license. :-)

Eric.

Daniel Holmes

I have to say that link was one of the best reads I’ve had tonight. I knew 9600 baud was only possible with certain setups but could never say exactly why. Thanks for sending that along.

Dan

--
. Please pardon any mispelings or errors.