From: RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io [mailto:RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jerome Kutche
Sent: Saturday, February 10, 2018 2:57 PM
To: RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io
Subject: [RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio] I wanted to post a note to Thank GROUPS.IO for migrating us over to their service.

Thanks to Groups.io.. We are now located at our new home here. I believe it is for the better.
They did a great job getting things moved over, from Yahoo Groups..

And I also want to thank all members for riding this thru. Thanks Jerry N9LYA Group Owner.

Please don't -- the old construction was confusing and search engines will like this one better. (Don't mix underscores and hyphens unless you know how they are parsed, generally hyphens are better)

On Sat, Feb 10, 2018 at 12:19 PM, Brian Webster via Groups.Io <radiowebst@...> wrote:

Might I suggest you change the group header test to be exactly the same as on the old group. For those of us who use rules based filters it will keep the list traffic headed to the same place/folders as before.

Thank You,

Brian N2KGC

Thanks to Groups.io.. We are now located at our new home here. I believe it is for the better.
They did a great job getting things moved over, from Yahoo Groups..

And I also want to thank all members for riding this thru. Thanks Jerry N9LYA Group Owner.

Edmonds, WA
K7VE

Jerome Kutche

Hi Guys.. Its stays as is as I changed it for a few reasons.. Thanks Jerry

Thanks to Groups.io.. We are now located at our new home here. I believe it is for the better.
They did a great job getting things moved over, from Yahoo Groups..

And I also want to thank all members for riding this thru. Thanks Jerry N9LYA Group Owner.

Edmonds, WA

K7VE

Martin Cooper

If you're using Yahoo! Mail, you might consider changing your filter to be based on "To/CC contains" the group address.

Martin.

On Sat, Feb 10, 2018 at 12:19 PM, Brian Webster via Groups.Io <radiowebst@...> wrote:

Might I suggest you change the group header test to be exactly the same as on the old group. For those of us who use rules based filters it will keep the list traffic headed to the same place/folders as before.

Thank You,

Brian N2KGC

Thanks to Groups.io.. We are now located at our new home here. I believe it is for the better.
They did a great job getting things moved over, from Yahoo Groups..

And I also want to thank all members for riding this thru. Thanks Jerry N9LYA Group Owner.

Marty Hartwell

Hi

I just have three rules to get everything to the same folder in Thunderbird.

Marty kd8b

On Sat, Feb 10, 2018 at 12:19 PM, Brian Webster via Groups.Io <radiowebst=yahoo.com@groups.io <mailto:radiowebst=yahoo.com@groups.io>> wrote:
Might I suggest you change the group header test to be exactly the
same as on the old group. For those of us who use rules based
filters it will keep the list traffic headed to the same
place/folders as before.____
__ __
Thank You,____
Brian N2KGC____
__ __
*From:*RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io
Thanks to Groups.io.. We are now located at our new home here. I
believe it is for the better.
They did a great job getting things moved over, from Yahoo Groups..
And I also want to thank all members for riding this thru. Thanks
Jerry N9LYA Group Owner.____
__
Edmonds, WA
K7VE