Does Raspberry PI work with Blue DVDOngle?

w4qed@...

 I have looked at the archives and most are talking about the RED DVAP and not the BLUE DV-Dongle. So I was unable to figure out if anyone got the Blue one to actually would work.  If so which images were needed to get the Blue DV-Dongle to work and what else was required for a portable use in Hotel/Motels or other some such places?

Thanks,

Ben ARS w4qed

Yes, it will work.

It's a matter of the right software.  Check forums ircddbgateway and pcrepeatercontroller  -- dummyrepeater works with it.

adshar64

Not in Raspbian it will not, regarding having a dstar qso, nor ambe file convert functions.