TNC-Pi @ 9600

Ditto.  Am also looking to buy two 9600 TNCs
Tadd/ka2dew.

Sent from my abacus

On Jun 10, 2014, at 6:24 PM, "Jerry Kutche n9lya4@... [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO]" <Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@...> wrote:

I want two for pi when available
  Jerry n9lya
Once you know p and d deliver info to n9lya @ uronode.n9lya.ampr.org ;)

On Jun 10, 2014 4:49 PM, "John Hansen coastalchip@... [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO]" <Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@...> wrote:

The 9600 baud boards are for the Raspberry Pi.   If there is sufficient interest/demand, it would not be hard to produce a version for the BBB.

John W2FS

On Jun 10, 2014 12:43 PM, "Tadd Torborg tadd@... [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO]" <Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@...> wrote:

Are they for rpi?  Or bbblack?

Sent from my abacus

On Jun 8, 2014, at 5:48 PM, "John Hansen coastalchip@... [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO]" <Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@...> wrote:

The prototypes of the 9600 baud are out for beta testing right now!

John W2FS

On Sun, Jun 8, 2014 at 5:45 PM, Tim McDonough N9PUZ tim.n9puz@... [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] <Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@...> wrote:

Very nice John. Any more thinking about a 9600 baud TNC product?

Tim N9PUZ

On 6/8/2014 10:29 AM, John Hansen coastalchip@...

[Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] wrote:

> Please pardon this being slightly off topic, but a number of members of
> this group have written me to ask if there would be a version of the
> TNC-Pi available for the Beaglebone Black. While the BBB is slightly
> more expensive than the Pi it has a somewhat more powerful processor,
> better graphics and much more I/O (including multiple serial ports).
>
> There is a now a TNC "cape" for this computer available. You can find
> full information at www.tnc-x.com/TNCBlack.htm
> <http://www.tnc-x.com/TNCBlack.htm>

> John Hansen W2FS
> Coastal ChipWorks

Am also looking to buy two 9600 TNCs
What are you planning to use for radios?

Bill

Jerome Kutche

I have an older ICOM 38a 220 rig already modded
runs on a kpc9612.
And a tekk data radio for 440 running on a pk-96 want both radios on pi's.
.73

On Jun 10, 2014 7:13 PM, "Bill Vodall wa7nwp@... [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO]" <Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@...> wrote:

> Am also looking to buy two 9600 TNCs

What are you planning to use for radios?

Bill

I have an older ICOM 38a 220 rig already modded runs on a kpc9612.
And a tekk data radio for 440 running on a pk-96 want both radios on pi's.
Both are good solutions - but what if you had to get a radio today?
What options are there?

Jerome Kutche

I do not know. Good question. I think the alinco line has some. A better option is a commercial  rig.  I forget the make. But I will find out. 73

On Jun 10, 2014 7:24 PM, "Bill Vodall wa7nwp@... [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO]" <Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@...> wrote:

> I have an older ICOM 38a 220 rig already modded runs on a kpc9612.
> And a tekk data radio for 440 running on a pk-96 want both radios on pi's.

Both are good solutions - but what if you had to get a radio today?
What options are there?

Did anything come of this?

Tadd Torborg

On Jun 10, 2014, at 7:28 PM, Jerry Kutche n9lya4@... [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] <Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@...> wrote:

I do not know. Good question. I think the alinco line has some. A better option is a commercial  rig.  I forget the make. But I will find out. 73

On Jun 10, 2014 7:24 PM, "Bill Vodall wa7nwp@... [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO]" <Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@...> wrote:

> I have an older ICOM 38a 220 rig already modded runs on a kpc9612.
> And a tekk data radio for 440 running on a pk-96 want both radios on pi's.

Both are good solutions - but what if you had to get a radio today?
What options are there?

Nagi Punyamurthula <n0agi@...>

Yaesu FT-857D or 897D work too