From: Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@... [mailto:Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@...] On Behalf Of Ronny Julian
Sent: 08 April 2014 02:22
To: Raspberry_Pi_4.
Subject: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] New RPi Form factor

I can see the computer snapping onto the next TNC-Pi now!  9600 bps also?  Just tossing it out there.

Ronny

K4RJJ

Ronny Julian <k4rjjradio@...>

Sounds good!  I thought you might.  This smaller factor would be a neat "Blade" to build around later.

Ronny
K4RJJ

On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 3:56 AM, John Wiseman <john.wiseman@...> wrote:

Ronny,

I have a couple of prototype 9600 versions of the TNC-PI running. Watch this space!

The same board can also be configured as a D*Star Modem.

73, John G8BPQ

I can see the computer snapping onto the next TNC-Pi now!  9600 bps also?  Just tossing it out there.

Ronny

K4RJJ

Bob Scan

Great News.........where do I send my money :)