If you can stand the Green...

Ronny Julian <k4rjjradio@...>

If you can forget these are green click the link for a VERY cheap Micro USB cable.  I got 3.  74 Ronny K4RJJ

YT9TP - Pedja

On 20.1.2014 6:27, Ronny Julian wrote:
If you can forget these are green click the link for a VERY cheap Micro
USB cable. I got 3. 74 Ronny K4RJJ
Have you checked if this cable is shielded? It probably is not and that could cause problems.

---

Larry Macionski

I went to order 2 and the price changed from C0.99 (USD$0.90) on the ebay ad to $4.something just before I was to "confirm and go to paypal... No thank you...

Ronny Julian <k4rjjradio@...>

On shielding.  Don't care and would not expect the 10 foot flat cable to be .

On the price.  You changed the color to something other than green or they corrected some error they had and set the price back to the other colors.  Who knows.

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 11:01 AM, <am_fm_radio@...> wrote:

I went to order 2 and the price changed from C0.99 (USD$0.90) on the ebay ad to $4.something just before I was to "confirm and go to paypal... No thank you...

Tom Crow <n5tti@...>

I have one of these (in green) to charge my phone with.

I will warn you there is a good bit of loss in 10 feet

Using my factory charger for my razr m (850mA) my phone will only charge to about 90%, even if left overnight.

Forget about using it for data… way too much loss

Just my 2 cents

Tom

N5TTI

Ronny Julian <k4rjjradio@...>

Ran my Android Tablet via an OTG adaptor with a 3 1/2 300 GB USB hard drive.  No issues thus far.  All about what powers it on the far end.  I have a 3 amp capable transformer to plug this into.