Re: 12V Power for the Pi (was Re: [RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio] Getting back to the RPi)

Michael WA7SKG

"the Signalink will not work at the higher speed because it has transformers in the audio chain."

Huh?? It is audio. Maybe a greater bandwidth due to the speed, but audio nonetheless. Entertainment system audio often goes over 15 kHz through transformers. I would be interested in understanding why the Signalink cannot do the higher speeds because it has transformers. I always like to learn new things.

Michael WA7SKG

Bill Vodall wrote on 12/31/19 4:13 PM:

The DRAWS board is designed for 9600 baud which most other sound card
interfaces won't handle. In particular, as handy as it is, the