Re: 12V Power for the Pi (was Re: [RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio] Getting back to the RPi)

Ed K6ESS

Tad came pretty close to a "Santa's wish list" card. I could pass on all the data logging, but all else is spot on. Santa, can you come thru with a late Christmas gift?

Ed K6ESS
Sacramento CA

Make everything as simple as possible,  but not simpler.  Albert Einstein

On Tue, Dec 31, 2019, 16:14 Bill Vodall <wa7nwp@...> wrote:
> Not, yet, interested in 1200 baud, especially at $150.

The DRAWS board is designed for 9600 baud which most other sound card
interfaces won't handle.  In particular, as handy as it is, the
Signalink will not work at the higher speed because it has
transformers in the audio chain.

DRAWS has suggested it will work at 19,200 but I'm waiting for them to
demo that - preferably with iPerf numbers...

Bill