Re: 12V Power for the Pi (was Re: [RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio] Getting back to the RPi)

Michael WA7SKG

Thanks for the suggestion, but I am not going to spend another $150+ for more hardware that is less capable than what I already have to do the work of a $7 buck-boost module.

Michael WA7SKG

John D Hays - K7VE wrote on 12/30/19 8:48 AM:

For Amateur Radio use, be sure to look at the DRAWS™ <http://www.nwdigitalradio.com/draws> board: 9-15 VDC input supply, sound card, dual radio interfaces, GPIO pin extensions, GPS (w/battery backed clock) -- all integrated into a Raspberry Pi HAT.
http://nwdigitalradio.com/shop/
Kingston, WA
K7VE