Re: W3DJS Raspberry Pi Ham Radio Image v2.0 Released - INOP

Marty Hartwell

Hi

I think once the KillHotspot has been done it will not reactivate so you will only have the ability

to use the wired lan.

I am going to use the standard Buster load for my Pi4 and hand load the ham apps I want

myself, unless another version of the Dave W3DJS disk image becomes available.

Right now I am not doing anything but getting ready for the family to visit over Christmas

so it is all on hold for now.

Marty kd8bj

On 12/14/19 5:43 PM, Walter Holmes K5WH wrote:

Many thanks for that, as that restores the wired connection to normal as mentioned.

Is there a way to prevent that from starting back up after the reboot?

Thanks,

Walter/K5WH