Re: W3DJS Raspberry Pi Ham Radio Image v2.0 Released - INOP

Larry Macionski

Was downloading it last night when I went to bed. This morning.. "Download incomplete" I retrace my steps, but having "done this before" just recently getting ALLSTAR LINK images for a repeater node which was a success. Just my 2 cents. Of course if something is corrupting the download or the image downloaded is corrupt, it will never fly.. If you're like me and can only see a little of your neighbor's house in the winter when the leaves are off the trees,  you never know which end of the project is broken..
I will restart download while I assemble my new Touchscreen 7" LCD display in the case it came with that the postman brought this morning  and add a RPI 3B to it.