Re: R-pi4 4GB email with claws

Dan <va3ma@...>

Not true

On Tue, Dec 10, 2019, 10:52 Rick Harkins WØYGH <rick.harkins@...> wrote:
To use Gmail with anything other than your browser, you need to create an application-specific password in your Google account.

Here's a good explanation of how to do it:

You could also do a Google search for 'application specific password for gmail'.

73,
Rick W0YGH

On Sun, Dec 8, 2019, 6:35 PM Marty Hartwell <mhartwe@...> wrote:
Hi

I have my Raspberry Pi4 with 4GB in the setup stage trying to get it to
connect

to my Gmail account. Has anyone tried this and got it to work. Also I am
trying

to connect my Gmail account to the Thunderbird installed from the
Repository.

I have it setup the same as on my other PC's but it comes back with invalid

name and password. Yet is correct, any ideas on either, I thought it
might be nice

to give Claws a shot Thunderbird is a little bloated now.

Marty kd8bj