From: RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io [mailto:RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io] On Behalf Of Al Duncan VE3RRD
Sent: Monday, December 02, 2019 11:45 AM
To: RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio] My experience with the ham load by W3DJS

Tried putting the two DNS entries that the other computers are using into /etc/systemd/resolved.conf but no change (even tried 8.8.8.8), still can't reach a DNS  server.

The W3DJS package is a good idea but I will be going back to a regular Raspbian install until these problems are resolved - maybe in the next release of his ISO?

73 - AL