Re: My experience with the ham load by W3DJS

Marty Hartwell

Hi

I also couldn't get it to work even from the website that gave direction to get around this that others

have had good luck with. I did hear from Dave and it appears there may be in the future a new

issue maybe that will be without the hotspot. So I am waiting to see if that comes to pass.

I also am using the Raspian download of Buster and it works right to start even on only wifi.

I am going to use that as my desktop machine to replace my current old laptop to bring things

more up to date in the home office. Then at these prices I will probably get another for ham use

or use my other Pi a 2B+, but it would be nice to be able to bring the RAM up to at least a Gig

but I doubt that will be possible, maybe a dedicated use for it at a later date.

Good luck.

Marty kd8bj

On 12/1/19 8:57 PM, Al Massaro wrote:
Just never could get the wifi or the ethernet connection to work quite right, sorry but I worked at this for quite awhile, no joy so back to raspian and single installs.
Love the idea of this HAM image!
AL M
KF5SMH