Re: W3DJS Raspberry Pi Ham Radio Image v2.0 Released

DavidC KD4E

Did you open a Terminal on the Pi and type in "KillHotspot" to liberate wlan0?

Even after that something is clogging-up wifi for me as well.

Wifi works fine with a generic Buster-Raspian install.

I ran JS8Call and it looks fine - just have to sort a setting that's off.

The "scd.ptc" thing may be part of the quasi-proprietary
Winlink Pactor system ...

David KD4E