Re: No Wireless Interfaces Found - W3DJS Image v2.0

David KD4E <dcolburn@...>

I remembered reading something and tried to find the note but there
were so many posts to look through ... thanks!

That gave me the wlan0 tab in Network Preferences - but no matter
what settings I try I cannot get it to connect.

Oddly, I have yet to find a single picture of the Network Preferences
window on the Internet - with examples of settings in each of the fields.

(IVp6 is disabled in the wifi router settings here.)

Thanks,

David KD4E